Thursday, December 6, 2012

Diptych Montage


Artist Statement: 

The two videos go quite well together. I figured since my audio was so dark/creepy sounding,  a creepy video would go good with it. I had this idea to do a real life slenderman type video. (Slender man is an online game check it out!) It didn't really work out because it was too long. Instead I did an idea where teenagers were in a forest being dumb teens they are, joking about creepy sounds, finding a knife, etc. Eventually they hear something and they freak out and run. One of the teens gets killed and the other runs off. Eventually that one dies too.. but soon after you notice the male teen is seen picking up a knife implying that he was actually the killer. It may be hard to notice or understand.. But that's basically it. Also, it was damn cold outside. I dont think my hands have ever hurt that bad before hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment