Thursday, May 3, 2012

Second Life

 Second Costume:
This is the Frank the rabbit costume i purchased. I created and added the numbers above his head. If you havent seen the movie, you wont understand it. It's a countdown. "28 days 6 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds: That is when the world will end."

I love this because it kind of describes my likes.. I love movies and donnie darko was one of my favorites.


 This is what my character looked like when I finished adding MY FACE and added some nerdy things that describe me.. Like LINK's sword and shield from Zelda. And also a quiver from the Hunger games lol. fuck im lame.

me without any stupid stuff on.

My face... i think it kind of looks likeme. I had trouble with the neck. Having to do it over about 50 times, i got irritated and quit. But im pretty happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment